Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back again:)

Yoohoo!! I'm back! sorry that i'm so slack....

I've always think that a good beginning will mean I'll have a good year ahead. You can say I'm supertitious or wat as I firmly believe in the chinese saying, 一个好的开始,就是成功的一半。

However, for this year, my new school term kicks off rather messily. My past few days were really hectic, have activities for the whole day until after midnight. I was busy for cheerleading, ECAs, meetings and my upcoming calligraphy competition, got to quickly start publicising for it since the time is so short, but yet my president is kind of giving me a hard time by giving me alot of last minute work and extremely short deadlines, arghz.... can't stand those people who only know how to order people around, asking people to do this and that. We are putting in 95% of effort, yet they just put in 20% effort and get all the glamour.

Well, should stop grumbling le.... otherwise someone will call me an auntie.
Tomorrow i'll be going kukup laut with my ECA-mates. Just an introduction of kukup, it is actually a fishing village, so we'll be living in those resort houses built on stilts. One of the most valuable experience in going there is actually to experience the cooling or windy sensation while we are doing 'business' in the toilets, as inferred from what my senior said. haha~ so i shall go and experience it then tell you all again:) Treat this as an outing just before the start of tutorials next week=)

Below are some pictures taken last thursday. It's the Perfect (5-1) outing. Other than going kbox, we also did something special-- cooked our dinner at cindy's house. Special right? Cos while we were shopping in carrefour, we were tempted to eat the delicious looking Honey Roasted Chicken there. Therefore, we bought the Roasted chicken and corn home to cook. Now then i realised that perfect 5 could actually cook so well, better than expected...hehe...

Here are some pictures for u to drool on.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A half-eaten honey roasted chicken
(sorry about it cos we were so eager to eat it that I forgot to take a pic of it)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Golden baked Corn

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The chefs of the day:) "yum seng"~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SHaron and Cindy!!! look at yourselves!! Gluttons of the day:p

stood with you at 8:51 PM // 1 replies

Myself & I

Those Days

Tagboard


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: